Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My name is Mikaela Merino. I am 15 years old. I am in the 9th grade. I play the clarinet in band. I live in Friona Texas. I am the youngest of 3 kids. My parents are Fredie and Christi Merino. My brothers are Adrian and Christian. I have a dog named Tobee and a dog name Rylee and a guinea pig named Nicki.
My mom was born in Texas. She is 36 years old. She is the youngest of 3 kids. Her parents are Steve and Sylvia, they live in Guymon Oklahoma. She has one brother named Roman and one sister named Margie. She lived in Friona when she was growing up but later moved to Lubbock. When she had my oldest brother Adrian she moved back to Friona. She is a stay at home mom.
My dad was born in Mexico. He is 39 years old. He is the youngest of 3 kids. His parents are Blanca and Bernardo Merino. They live in Roswell. My dad has 2 brothers the oldest ones name is Jesse. His twins name is Eddie and he is older by only a few minutes. My dad works as a welder.
My brother Christian is a Junior at Friona High School. He is 16 years old. He was born in Hereford. He is in band with me. We usually spend a lot of time together.
My oldest brother is Adrian. He is 21 years old. He went to school in Friona. He is still living with us, but going to college. He is getting married in June then moving to Lubbock.
I have 3 pets, 2 dogs and 1 guinea pig. My oldest dogs name is Rylee, he is a lab and we have had him for 8 years. My other dogs name is Tobee. He is a miniature poodle and we have had him since July. My guinea pigs name is Nicki. I have had her for 1 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment